Rub gently into the affected area 2 times daily (preferably morning and evening). Do not use for more than 3 weeks unless a doctor has told you to.
Do not use Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly:
- On children under 12 years
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are allergic to diclofenac or other anti-inflammatory medicines
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
You experience an allergic reaction
While using this product:
- Unless a doctor or pharmacist has told you to, do not use this product with other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin, other anti-inflammatory medicines, or with other medicines you are taking regularly
- Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use this product if you have asthma
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Excessive use may be harmful
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Contains isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol and butylated hydroxytoluene as preservatives.
Isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol and butylated hydroxytoluene as preservatives.